Friday 2 May 2014

April favourites

Hello,Im sorry for not posting much.I forgot the password! (Clever) now I remember the password so now I can start blogging again(: When I logged on I saw that my last 2 posts got over 3,000 views so thankyou to the people who do read it.To catch up I'll be posting a few each week.Today I'm doing my April favourites.It's now May which means it's summer!!
My favorite concealer was: my MAC concealer palette,it covers up everything 

My favorite powder was:Rimmel London loose powder,im not really in to loose power's but this one,takes away the shine.
My favorite Bronzer was my MAC bronzer in golden,this gives a very nice glow.I use it under my check bone and use a very small amount on my temples
My Favorite blush was my MAC blush in well dressed,I freaking love this color so much! I use it pretty much every day if not I use MAC dolly mix,it gives such a beautiful colour
My favorite eyeshadow was a Nars duo in kalahari,I love both of these colours I use the one to the right on my lid and the on to the left on the crease.one of my favorite Nars duo's
 
My favorite eyeliner was a MAC gel one and I'm not to sure what shade this is in but it is the blackest black.I dont usually create a flick.I just use it nearly my lash line and waterline
My favorite mascara was Rimmel London Scandal eyes.This gives great volume without clumping your lashes together.it's very affordable aswell
My favorite lipstick was MAC in  black knight and ruby woo.Black knight for the night time if your going out and ruby woo for the day time.love both of these colours.
My favorite clothes was my bow crop top from forever 21,I thought this was the cutest thing ever!<3 I wore this with a black skirt from ASOS and my black Converse I finished the look off with an infinity ring from River Island

  
Now time for my favorite songs,Fancy Iggy Azalea 
.Problem Ariana Grande ft Iggy Azalea Salute Little Mix.HAIM if I could change your mind (Click Links to View song)

                                                  Lots and lots of love xxxxxx<3 Courtney


                                                             Contact Information

                                             Email: Courtneypinnock17@gmail.com
                                               Twitter: @Makeup_Chair
                                             Facebook: Courtneypinnock






2 comments:

  1. Wow black lipstick requires such courage which I do not have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should give it a go,it does take courage,but I suggest if you are going out maybe give it a go,Thanks for reading:) x

    ReplyDelete