Friday 30 May 2014

Baby Lips "Cherry Me" review

                                                             Hey im back again!
And this time I have a review,its on Maybelline New York Baby Lips in "Cherry Me" I will start of by saying it smells so nice! It smells exactly like cherries (which smells like heaven by the way) The colour of it is beautiful and isn't a full on Cherry colour it is only tinted but even that little bit of colour is lovely,I do have one not so good thing to say about it if your into more moisturizing lip products and that is it isn't very moisturizing it is meant to be a moisturizing lip balm but it isn't to be honest,Although everything else about it is perfection.As I live in Ireland it is €3.99 if you live in the UK its £2.99 I have seen them in lots of pharmacies such as boots,superdrug and Sam Maculleys.I do love it and its definitely one of the things I wear a lot.
Thankyou xoxo
Courtney



Contact information:
Email:Courtneypinnock17@gmail.com
Twitter: @Makeup_Chair
Facebook:Courtney Pinnock

No comments:

Post a Comment