Monday 12 May 2014

                                                              Hello my internet friends
I was recently at an advent in Paris for the new H&M summer collection launch.The collection is now available in H&M stores worldwide.I wanted to have my look casual and not extreme which sometimes I can be.So I went for a skater skirt which is actually from my clothing line and I wore a wrap style/cropped top from H&M I got this last year so I don't know can you still get it and then for my shoes (favourite part!) I wore my navy vans pretty basic I know.but honestly they are so comfortable and that's how you want to be right?
Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this and see you next time xxx<3.


Contact information.
Twitter: @Makeup_Chair
Facebook:Courtney Pinnoco
Email:Courtneypinnock17@gmail.com


H&M website link. www.hm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment