Monday 2 June 2014

May Favourites

                                                               Hello internet friends
Today I have my May Favourites,im going to get started now and I hope you enjoy!

So my favourite concealer was benefit boi-ing,I always loved this but I will be using it a lot more in the summer as it has light coverage.You can get this from sephora or any shop that sells high end makeup.

My favourite powder was studio careblend pressed powder by MAC.I love this powder it keeps all of your makeup in place & controls the shine you can get this from a MAC store.
My favourite highlighter was nars in albatross,It is white in colour but doesn't really come out white on your face it comes out like any other normal highlighter,I didn't uae bronzer or blush during may I didn't really feel like I needed it so I just put this under my cheekbones and highlighted,You can get this from sephora or any place that sells highend makeup
My favourite lipstick was by MAC in Candy yum-yum,this is a very vibrant pink and is most definitely not for everyone,As I have a more darker skin tone it doesn't seem as bright so maybe if you are like me you could try it out,You can get this from a MAC store or sephora.


My favourite eyeshadow was my naked 3 palette by urban decay.I love this palette so much! I use it more or less everyday.It has such a variety of colours and there is something in there for everyone.I use buzz,mugshot,dark side and lair the most as I feel they are very wearable,You can get this palette in sephora or any other place that sells high end make-up
My favourite mascara was max factor 2000 calories This gives great volume and separates your lashes,I usually use drugstore mascaras as I think they are very good and affordable.You can get this from superdrug or any pharmacies that have a max factor stand
My favourite eyeliner was urban decay velvet 24/7 This eyeliner is so good it isn't rough on your skin and doesn't hurt when you use it,I use it for my catflick.You can buy this in sephora or any other store that sells urban decay or high end makeup.
My favourite outfit was my high waistedted shorts and crop top both from forever 21.
My favourite songs were "riptide" "stay high" and "waves"





Thanks for viewing xo

Contact information:
Email:Courtneypinnock17@gmail.com
Twitter:/@Makeup_Chair
Facebook:Courtney Pinnock





No comments:

Post a Comment