Monday 2 June 2014

TMI tag!!!!!

                                                                   Hello again
Today I'm doing the TMI tag which you have probably seen YouTubers do but I decided to do a blog post of it as I don't have a YouTube channel.Basically this tag has 50 questions that I'm going to answer now.Enjoy xx

1.what are you wearing? My pyjamas hahaha
2.Ever been in love? Yes 
3.Ever had a terrible breakup? Yeah:(
4.how tall are you? I'm 5,2 Or 5,1 I know im really short
5.how much do you weigh? Something like 7st
6.Any tattoos? Nope
7.Any piercings? Yeah 6
8.OTP (one true pairing)Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards.
9.favorite show? Big brother,Geordie shore,the valleys,eastenders and MTV
10.favorite band? HAIM/5SOS/The Vamps/little mix/5SOS/M.O
11.something you miss? My friend who moved to Australia
12.favorite song? Forever/falling by HAIM Sweater weather by the neighborhood All 1975 songs.Take me to church by Hozier.Confident Justin Bieber and Stupid Love Jason Derulo.
13.How old are you? I'm 17
14.Zodiac sign?  I'm Aquarius
15.quality you look for in a partner?  Loyalty and honesty
16.favorite quote? Be yourself,Happiness will never come to the ones who don't appreciate what they have,Don't let anyone tell you what to do cause your a star
17.favorite actor? Jennifer Lawrence,Miley Cyrus,Adam Sandler and Liam Neason
18.favorite colour? Black,Red and Pink.
19.loud or soft music? LOUD!!!!!<3
20.Where do you go when your sad? My bedroom
21.how long does it take you to shower? Probably an hour cause I do a lot of singing
22.how long do you take to get ready in the morning? About an hour and a half 
23.Ever been in a physical fight? No.
24.Turn on? Loyalty
25.Turn off? People who lie
26.The reason I started blogging?  I wanted to share my love for fashion and beauty with people
27.Fears? Rats,creepy crawlys and bullies
28.Last thing that made you cry? Cyber bullies
29.Last time you said you loved someone? About 1 hour ago to my boyfriend.
30.Meaning behind your blog name? Well it is a fashion beauty blog but I randomly thought of "Makeup Chair" and thought it was a good one.
31.Last book you read? Probably something for college I don't really like reading.
32.The book your currently reading? None
33.Last show you watched? Eastenders.
34.Last person you spoke to? My boyfriend.
35.The relationship between you and the last person you texted? I texted my mum
36.Favourite food? Everything I especially like chicken.
37.Place you want to visit? Maybe Australia.
38.Last place you were? Out of the country it was London otherwise the kitchen.
39.Do you have a crush? Well Luke Hemmings.
40.Last time you kissed someone? My boyfriend.
41.Last time you were insulted? On Twitter.
42.Favourite flavour of sweet? Apple.
43.what instruments do you play? 2 different types of drums,the keyboard and Percussion
44.Favourite piece of jewellery? Probably my Pandora bracelet I wear it all the time.
45.Last sport you played? Football
46.Last song you sang? Don't stop by 5SOS
47.Favourite chat up line? Not saying
48.Have you ever used that chat up line? Maybe
49.Last time you hung out with someone? An hour ago.
50.Favourite Artist? Amy Winehouse,Dominique B,Justin Bieber,Demi Lovato,Ariana Grande,Iggy Azalea,Rihanna and Beyoncé.
   

                                                            Thanks for viewing
                                                             See you soon xx

                                                          Contact Information:
                                                   Email:Courtneypinnock17@gmail.com
                                                       Twitter: Makeup_Chair
                                                   Facebook: Courtney Pinnock

No comments:

Post a Comment