Sunday 1 June 2014

OOTD

                                                           Helloooo
Im here today with an OOTD [Outfit Of The Day] this look is for a fashion show I was at recently for TopShop,As my style is a bit tacky and very different I don't care what those people have to say about it its different and im happy with it.So I went for a smiley face t-Shirt that I got from New Look,it is a bit oversized but I love it,It has short sleeves then has this sort of fish net going down to the wrist.I then have these tights/leggings for my pants that I got from Motel Rocks.Then for shoes I have my buckle up boots that I got from eBay and what I love about these is that they are flat but they make you look a bit taller as im fairly short.My Sunglasses are from TopShop,I love the frame of these its very sparkly and then has a black inside.My Sunhat is from New Look,first when I saw this I wasn't too sure but then I thought well summer is coming up and I probably will get a lot of use out of it so I got it.I personally do like this look and I know it is not for everyone but oh well.
                                                           
                                                       That's it for today
                                                     Thanks for reading xx

 
                                                      Contact information:
                                          Email: Courtneypinnock17@gmail.com
                                           Twitter: @Makeup_Chair
                                               Facebook: Courtney Pinnock


7 comments:

  1. Love your style!!! Http://gabriellerosestyle.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much!
      Just checked out your blog,love it! x

      Delete
  2. Funny tee! Your hat is fabulous :)
    Rathana xo ✪FabFashionaire.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome outfit! Very bright & vibrant - you look fab!
    Claire.x
    www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete